Monarch Realty Partners (Monarch) is a growing commercial real estate brokerage company based in Chicago, Illinois. The company specializes in the sale in mid-market investment properties typically between $1 and $30 million dollars with an emphasis on multifamily and mixed-use properties. Monarch principals collectively have over 30 years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry with over 325 properties closed. We create value for our clients through deep market knowledge, proven transactional experience, and proprietary technology.
The Analyst will support and work directly with Monarch Principals. The candidate should be inquisitive, resourceful, and resilient. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are important for success. The Analyst will have the opportunity to learn the commercial real estate brokerage business from the ground-up with exposure to all facets of the business and hands-on training from seasoned experts in the field. They will learn both the hard and soft skills needed to be successful. Key responsibilities will include:
- Underwriting new properties
- Valuation analysis
- Database development
- Market research
- Marketing support
- Property tours
- Sales support
- Assisting in contract and escrow management
- Bachelor’s degree
- An Illinois Real Estate Sales License is required
- Passion for the real estate industry
- Compensation package to include base salary plus incentive bonus based on performance and production.
- Health, dental and vision coverage plans. Employee provided with monetary supplement to be used to select insurance coverage plans from Monarch benefits package.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com